Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- Big news which is coming fromtheir camp is that, Kane Williamson and Khallel Ahmed has attain the full fitness so both will be available for selection in this match.
- Most probably both will replace Nabi and S Kaul respectively in the team.
- Form of Manish Pandey is cause of concern for the team.He is struggling with bat at this time.
- D Warner and J Bairstow will open the inning.
- Vijay Shankar and Manish Pandey are expected to bat next.
- If they will include Kane Williamson in place of Nabi then they may reduce a batter from playing11
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Siddharth Kaul/Khallel Ahmed will lead the pace attack .
- Rashid Khan expected to lead the spin attack
- Rashid has not taken lot of wickets as batsmans are not taking chances against him.
- Warner is top scorer of the tournament
Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- P Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning
- C Morris,R Tewatia and Axar Patel will do late hitting duty. C Morris can hit big sixes.
- Axar Patel will lead the spin attack of the team .
- Kagiso Rabada ,C Morris and Ishant Sharma are expected to lead the pace attack
- Dhawan scored 97 runs of just 63 balls.
- Rishabh Pant scored 46 runs in 31 ball in previous match
- Rabada took 11 wickets till now
- Morris took 5 wickets in last 3 matches.
- Axar also bowled well in last 3 matches.
- Lamichhane took 4 wickets in last 3 matches
- Axar scored attacking 23 in 3nd last match.
- Iyer scored 43 and 67 in last 3 matches.
- In wicketkeeper both R Pant and J Bairstow are good you can take nay one in your team.
- The match is played at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- Pitch is expected to be neutral with fast bowlers getting more support
Jonny Bairstow, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda/S Nadeem/K Ahmed, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed/ S Kaul
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer,R Pant, Colin Ingram, C Morris, Axar patel,Rahul Tewatia/Avesh Khan,Sandeep Lamichhane/T Boult, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- R Pant
- C Morris
- K Rabada
- J Bairstow
- D Warner
- Rashid Khan
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.