Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- Most probably L Ngidi will miss this match.
- T Shamsi is expected to make way for B Hendricks or D Pretorious.
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning.
- Dekock scored 68 in first game but failed in next 2 games while Amla flopped in the 2 matches he played.
- Faf Duplesis scored 62 and 38 in last 2 matches.
- RV Dussen scored 50 and 41 runs in first 2 games.
- D Miller scored 40 runs in last match.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris will do late hitting duty
- Morris scored attacking 42 in last match.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.
- Tahir took 26 wickets against them in just 8 matches.
- Kagiso Rabada and A Phehlukwayo will lead the pace attack while C Morris and B Henricks(risky) will assist them.
- Rabada failed to put a good performance in first 2 matches but was at his best in last match.
- C Morris took 3 wickets in 2 matches while Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets till now.
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran(w), Ashley Nurse, Andre Russell, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Shai Hope, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
- As everyone is performing to their potential so their is no need to change their playing 11.
- C Gayle and E Lewis are expected to open the inning
- S Hope scored 68 in last match.
- C Gayle scored 50 runs in 2nd last match.
- N Pooran scored attacking 40 in last match.
- Jason Holder,A Russell and C Brathwaite will do late hitting duty .
- J Holder, O Thomas and A Russell will lead the pace attack of the team while S Cottrell and C Brathwaite will assist them.
- Thomas took 6 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Both Russell and Holder took 4 wickets each till now.
- C Brathwaite took 3 wickets in last match.
- A Nurse will lead the spin attack .
- In wicketkeeper both Shai Hope and Q De Kock are good. You ca take both of them.
- The match is played at
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious/ B Hendricks,C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir
WEST INDIES :
Chris Gayle, E Lewis, Shai Hope, N Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer,A Russell, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse,Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- A Phehlukwayo
- C Gayle
- S Hope
- J Holder
- A Russell
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.