IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
SOUTH AFRICA TEAM NEWS:
Squad:Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- South Africa’s team is in very bad form. They have lost their all the matches till now.
- Now every match is must win match for them.
- Most probably L Ngidi will miss this match.
- T Shamsi is expected to make way for B Hendricks or D Pretorious.
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning. Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. Q De Kock is very attacking batsman and is in good form while H Amla is currently struggling to score in international matches.Dekock scored 68 in first game but failed in next 2 games while Amla flopped in the 2 matches he played.
- Ever reliable Faf Duplesis is expected to bat next. He is a consistent performer of the team and generally plays well.He was in very good form in recently concluded IPL.He scored 62 and 38 in last 2 matches.
- RV Dussen will bat at 2 down.He is very technically strong and attacking batsman. He is in tremendous form from last 6 months in both domestic and international cricket. He has played many match winning knocks in last 2 series.He scored 5 half centuries in his last 11 ODI matches.He scored 50 and 41 runs in first 2 games.
- D Miller will bat next.Miller is very attacking batsman,he failed to play big innings in last 2 ODI series.He scored 40 runs in last match.
- Ever reliable JP Duminy is expected to bat next. He is a consistent performer of team.He can bowl some overs also.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris will do late hitting duty for the team.Phehlukwayo is a decent batsman and had played some good knocks with bat in last series and in domestic matches also .A Phehlukvayo scored 24 in 1st and 34 in last match while Morris scored attacking 42 in last match.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.Tahir is a leg spinner and is a wicket taking bowler.Tahir was the highest wicket taker of recently concluded IPL.Tahir took 4 wickets in last 3 matches, his record against West Indies is very good .He took 26 wickets against them in just 8 matches.
- Kagiso Rabada and A Phehlukwayo will lead the pace attack while C Morris and B Henricks(risky) will assist them. Rabada is rated as one of the best fast bowler of world and was in terrific form in IPL while A Phehlukwayo is wicket taking bowler.
- Rabada failed to put a good performance in first 2 matches but was at his best in last match.
- C Morris took 3 wickets in 2 matches while Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets till now.
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran(w), Ashley Nurse, Andre Russell, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Shai Hope, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
- West Indies destroyed Pakistan in first match by pace and bounce and they almost did the same against Australia.
- As everyone is performing to their potential so their is no need to change their playing 11.
- Universe Boss C Gayle and E Lewis are expected to open the inning while S Hope will bat at 1 down.S Hope is very classical and technically strong batsman while C Gayle and E Lewis are attacking batsman.S Hope is in terrific form in international arena, he played innings of 170,109 and 87 in last series and also scored century in last warm up match while E Lewis scored half century in last 2 warm up matches.
- S Hope scored 68 in last match.
- C Gayle smashed two magnificent centuries in four innings against England in last series, scoring 424 runs at an average of 106 to walk away with the Man-of-the-Series award, he was in terrific form in IPL also.He scored 50 runs in 2nd last match.
- N Pooran is expected to bat next. He is very talented and attacking batsman. He scored attacking 40 in last match.
- Talented S Hetmyer will bat next.He is very attacking and technically strong batsman. He was in very good form just before IPL. He can change the scenario of match in few balls.
- Jason Holder,A Russell and C Brathwaite will do late hitting duty .All are very attacking batsman.Holder was in terrific form with bat in RLODC and has scored a half century in last warmup and in last match also.
- A Russell was at his attacking best in IPL. Team will hope same kind of form from him.
- Even A Nurse is decent hitter of ball.
- J Holder, O Thomas and A Russell will lead the pace attack of the team while S Cottrell and C Brathwaite will assist them. Thomas is known for their pace while Cottrell and Holder have good variation and swing.Russell and Thomas bowled with good pace in both matches.
- Thomas was in good form in IPL and he also bowled well in last series against England also.He took 6 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Both Russell and Holder took 4 wickets each till now.
- C Brathwaite took 3 wickets in last match.You can take him for credit adjustment.
- A Nurse will lead the spin attack .He is an average bowler.
- In wicketkeeper both Shai Hope and Q De Kock are good. You ca take both of them.
- Try to cover all important batsman on this wicket.
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
In the last five completed ODIs at the ground, the average first-innings score is 311 just before previous game , with the team batting first winning three of those matches. The average for fast bowlers has been 58.4, with an economy rate of 6.4, while the spinners average 60.1 with an economy of 6.0.
As per reports Pitch that going to be used produced 734 runs a month ago in Pak-England clash.
PROBABLE 11 OF SOUTH AFRICA:
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious/ B Hendricks,C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir
PROBABLE11 OF WEST INDIES :
Chris Gayle, E Lewis, Shai Hope, N Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer,A Russell, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse,Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES
- Chris Gayle,(21,50,36,28,14,)
- E Lewis,(1,50,50,1,15,)
- Shai Hope,(68,11,101,0,21,)
- Shimron Hetmyer,(21,7,27,11,75,)
- A Russell,(15,54,5,0,24,),(41/2,4/2,18/0,17/0,34/0,)
- Jason Holder,(51,47,62,36,4,),(28/1,42/3,47/0,29/0/43/1,)
- S Cottrell( 56/2,18/1,16/1,27/0,3/0)
- Oshane Thomas,(63/2,27/4,66/1,16/0,34/1,)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF SOUTH AFRICA + THEIR LAST 5 MATCH RECORD:
- Hashim Amla,(6,13,51,65,10,)
- Q De Kock,(10,23,68,37,29)
- Faf du Plessis(c),(38,62,5,88,26)
- Rassie van der Dassen,(22,41,50,40,73,)
- JP Duminy,(3,45,8,22,0)
- Andile Phehlukwayo,(34,8,24,35,25,)(40/1,52/2,44/1,36/4, 33/0,)
- Kagiso Rabada,(39/2,57/0,66/2,40/1,31/2,)
- Imran Tahir,(58/0,57/2,61/2,31/1,23/2,)
- C Morris(44) (36/1)
Choices Of Captain:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- A Phehlukwayo
- C Gayle
- S Hope
- J Holder
- A Russell
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
- Q De Kock(vc3)
- S Hope(vc2)
- F Du Plesis(C)
- RV Dussen
- E Lewis
- C Morris/A Phehlukwayo
- A Russell
- J Holder(vc1)
- I Tahir
- K Rabada
- O Thomas
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform:
Team News :
Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- H Amla is declared fit and is set to play this match.
- L Ngidi is out of this match due to hamstring injury.
- D Steyn is ruled out of whole ICC World cup.
- D Miller or A Markram will make way for Amla.
- South Africa team is in very bad form , they have lost their both the matches till now.
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning.
- Dekock scored 68 in first game.
- A Markram scored 45 runs in last match.
- Faf Duplesis scored 88 in last warmup game and scored 62 in last match.
- RV Dussen scored 5 half centuries in his last 10 ODI matches.He scored 50 and 41 runs in last 2 games.
- A Phehlukvayo scored 24 in 1st match.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.
- Tahir took 4 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Kagiso Rabada and A Phehlukwayo will lead the pace attack while one of C Morris and D Pretorius will assist them.
- A Phehlukwayo took 3 wcickets in 2 matches.
- C Morris took 2 wickets in last match but he was very expensive.
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- As per reports KL Rahul is set to play this match at no. 4 while any one of Kuldeep/Chahal and R Jadeja(high)/K Jadhav will play
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning
- V Kohli will be crucial factor for team India in this world cup.
- Talented KL Rahul will bat next.
- MS Dhoni will bat next he will be crucial in middle order for India
- Hardik Pandya will bat next
- Any one of K Jadhav/Ravindra Jadeja(high) will bat next. Jadeja showed his batting skill in first warm up match by scoring half century in last match.
- J Bumrah , M Shami and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack while H Pandya will assist them.
- Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav and R Jadeja(risky but high chances of playing) will lead the spin attack.
- In wicketkeeper both of Q De Kock and MS Dhoni are good and both are in good form
- The match is played at
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller/A Markram, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious,C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja(high)/Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav/Y Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- H Amla
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- S Dhawan
- J Bumrah
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.