Team News :
Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- Dale Steyn will not play this match.This is surely a big setback for the team.
- As per teamc coach any one of C Morris/D Pretorious or even T Shamsi(less chances) can replace D Steyn in playing11,
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning.
- H Amla scored 65 and 51 in warmup matches .
- Faf Duplesis scored 88 in last warmup game.
- RV Dussen scored 4 half centuries in his last 8 ODI matches.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris/D Pretorious will do late hitting duty .
- APhehlukvayo scored 35 while Morris and Pretorious scored 25 and 26 respectively in last inning.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.
- Kagiso Rabada and L Ngidi will lead the pace attack while one of C Morris/D Pretorius and A Phehlukvayo will assist them.
- A Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets in last match while Ngidi took 2 wickets.
Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, L Dawson
- It looks like any one of M Wood or L Plunkett will play.Chances of M Wood is looking high.
- J Roy will open the inning along with J Bairstow.
- Royhas scored magnificient 87 , 76 and 114 runs in his last 3 international ODI .
- Bairstow’s last 6 innings includes good scores of -80,51 and 128 .Roy scored 89 in last match.
- Joe Root played good innings of 40 ,43, 36,84 in last 4 matches but a big inning is still missing from his bat.
- Eoin Morgan is averaging over 100 since SRI Lanka series.
- Jos Buttler scored attacking century in 2nd ODI against Pak.He scored attacking half century in 1st warm up match.
- Ben Stokes has played a very matured inning in 4th ODI against England .
- Moeen Ali,C Woakes and J Archer will do late hitting duty. Moeen is very attacking batsman and was in good form in IPL while C Woakes is a technically strong batsman.
- J Archer can also play big shots.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack
- Jofra Archer,L Plunkett/M Wood(high) and C Woakes will lead the pace attack .
- Plunkett took 4 wicket haul in last match he played but he is expected to miss out from playing11.
- C Woakes has also good pace but he can swing the ball also.He has taken 9 wickets in his last 2 ODI appearance..
- In wicketkeeper both S Hope and Q De Kock are good. You can go with anyone
- The match is played at Kennington Oval
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious/C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir,L Ngidi,
Jonny Bairstow, J Roy, Joe Root,E Morgan,Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes,Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes,Jofra Archer,A Rashid,L Plunkett/M Wood(high)
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- H Amla
- K Rabada
- J Root
- J Buttler
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.