Team News :
Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- Dale Steyn will miss this match also.This is surely a big setback for the team.
- C Morris can replace D Pretorious while D Miller can replace A Markram in playing11.
- H Amla will have concussion test before the match however as per reports his playing chance is high.
- Q De Kock and H Amla(slight risky) are expected to open the inning.
- Dekock scored 68 in last game.
- A Markram (if plays) will bat at 1 down.
- Faf Duplesis scored 88 in last warmup game.
- RV Dussen scored 50 runs in last game.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris/D Pretorious will do late hitting duty
- A Phehlukvayo scored 24 in last match.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them..
- Tahir took 2 wickets in last match.
- Kagiso Rabada and L Ngidi will lead the pace attack while one of C Morris/D Pretorius and A Phehlukvayo will assist them.
- A Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets in 2nd last match while Ngidi took 2 wickets in same match.
- Ngidi took 3 while Rabada took 2 wickets in last game.
- A Phelukwayo took 1 wickets in last match.
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Abu Jayed, Mosaddek Hossain
- Tamim Iqbal is injured but his playing chances is high as per coach. M Saifudddin is struggling with back spasm, he will have a fitness test before the match .Overall playing chance of M Saifuddin is 50-50.
- Their captain M Mortaza is struggling with hamstring injury but he is expected to play by taking pain killers.
- Tamim Iqbal(slight risky) and Soumya Sarkar will open the inning for them.
- Sarkar is looking in good touch, his last 4 inning s are-73,54 66 and 25 runs.
- Tamim Iqbal last 4 innings score are- 80,21,57,18.
- Shakib Al Hasan last 5 innings total are- 54,61*,29,50*,0 respectively.
- Rahim scored 90 runs in last match.
- MD Mithun and Mahmudullah will follow next, both aregood batsman.
- MD Mithun last 4 inning score are- 64,43,17
- Mehdy Hasan will lead the spin attack of bangladesh along with his senior partner Shakib Al Hasan.
- M Rahman, Mortaza ,and Rubel/ Md Saifuddin (will be preferred if fit) will lead the pace attack
- In wicketkeeper both of Q De Kock and M Rahim are good and both are in good form
- The match is played at Kennington Oval
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller/A Markram, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious/C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir,L Ngidi,
Tamim Iqbal(RISKY), Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, M Rahim,Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain/Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan,M Mortaza,M Rahman
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- H Amla
- K Rabada
- Shakib Al Hasan
- M Rahim
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.