Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- South Africa’s team is in very bad form. They have lost their all the matches till now.
- Now every match is must win match for them.
- Most probably L Ngidi will miss this match also.
- Duplesis said they will give A Markram one more chance so most probably they will go with unchanged team.
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning. Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. Q De Kock is very attacking batsman and is in good form while H Amla is currently struggling to score in international matches.Dekock scored 68 in first game but failed in next 2 games while Amla flopped in the 3 matches he played.
- A Markram will bat next. He is very talented batsman but he failed to play any big inning till now.
- Ever reliable Faf Duplesis is expected to bat next. He is a consistent performer of the team and generally plays well.He was in very good form in recently concluded IPL.He scored 62 and 38 in last 2 innings.
- RV Dussen will bat at 2 down.He is very technically strong and attacking batsman. He is in tremendous form from last 6 months in both domestic and international cricket. He has played many match winning knocks in last 2 series.He scored 5 half centuries in his last 11 ODI matches.He scored 50 and 41 runs in first 2 games.
- D Miller will bat next.Miller is very attacking batsman,he failed to play big innings in last 2 ODI series.He scored 40 runs in last match.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris will do late hitting duty for the team.Phehlukwayo is a decent batsman and had played some good knocks with bat in last series and in domestic matches also .A Phehlukvayo scored 24 in 1st and 34 in last match while Morris scored attacking 42 in last match.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.Tahir is a leg spinner and is a wicket taking bowler.Tahir was the highest wicket taker of recently concluded IPL.Tahir took 4 wickets in last 3 matches.
- Kagiso Rabada and A Phehlukwayo will lead the pace attack while C Morris and B Henricks will assist them. Rabada is rated as one of the best fast bowler of world and was in terrific form in IPL while A Phehlukwayo is wicket taking bowler.
- Rabada failed to put a good performance in first 2 matches but was at his best in last match.
- C Morris took 3 wickets in 2 matches while Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets till now.
Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Shahzad, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan and Mujeeb ur Rahman.
- Afghanistan is good team and they can out perform any opposition on their day.
- MD Shahzad is ruled out of whole tournament and he is replaced by Ikram Ali Khil .
- They are expected to bring back Dawlat Zadran in this game .Most probably Hamid Hassan or Ikram ALi Khil will make way for him.
- Noor Ali Zadran will open the inning along with H Zazai. Zazai is looking in good touch, he is typically hit or miss player but currently he is striking the ball well and scoring few runs in power play while Noor Ali Zadran looked in good touch in last match. Zazai scored 34 while Noor Ali scored 31 in last match.
- Their most reliable batsman Rahmat Shah will bat at 1 down.He is technically strong batsman and is known as pillar of AFG team in ODIs ,he generally bats well .He scored 43 in first match.
- H Shahidi will follow them.He is very talented and technically strong batsman.He is in tremendous form in this year,he scored well in almost all the matches.He failed in first 2 matches but scored 59 in lats match.
- M Nabi and G Naib are expected to bat next. Nabi is very talented and attacking batsman while G Naib is also a decent batsman.Naib scored 31 and 23 in 2 of last 3 matches, he got the start but failed to convert in big inning .
- Hard Hitting batsman Najibullah Zadran will bat next. He has played some good innings till now. He scored attacking half century in first match while scored hard fought 43 runs against Srilanka.
- Even D Zadran and Rashid Khan are good hitters of ball.
- Rashid Khan will lead the spin the attack of the team while M Nabi will assist them.Rashid is one of the best spinners of the world while M Nabi is also good bowler.
- M Nabi is looking in good touch with ball he has taken 4 wicket haul against Srilianka.
- Dawlat Zadran(slight risky),Aftab Alam and Hamid Hassan(risky) are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while G Naib will assist them .Both Zadran and Hassan have good pace and bounce whiled Naib and Alam are known for their swing and variation.
- Dawlat Zadran took 2 wickets in 2nd last match while Aftab Alam took 3 wickets in last match.
- In wicketkeeper section Q De Kock will be best choice among all.
- The match is played at
The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,A Markram,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo,C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir,B Hendricks,
H Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah(wk) ,Hashmatullah Shahidi,M Nabi, Gulbadin Naib,Najibullah Zadran,Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran,D Zadran,Hamid Hassan/Ikram Ali Khil,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- A Phehlukwayo
- H Amla
- K Rabada
- C Morris
- Rashid Khan
- M Nabi
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.