Virat Kohli (captain), A. B. de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme, Kulwant Khejroliya, Moeen Ali, Md. Siraj, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Parthiv Patel, Navdeep Saini, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Prayas Ray Barman, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Himmat Singh, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Devdutt Padikkal.
- They can drop Tim Southee and can bring C De Grandhomme while Umesh Yadav can replace M Siraj .
- N Coulter Nile is not available for selection. He is expected to join the team on 13th.
- Parthiv Patel and Virat Kohli are expected to open the inning
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack along with Moeen Ali and P Negi.
- Navdeep Saini and MD Siraj/Umesh Yadav are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while M Stoinis and T Southee/C De Grandhomme will assist them
- Pawan Negi also bowled well in last match and took 2 wickets.
- Chahal took 4 wickets in 2nd match
- M Stoinis scored 31 and 28 in last 2 match.
- Devilliers scored attacking 70 in 2nd game and also scored attacking 63 in last game.
- Virat Kohli scored magnificent 84 in last match.
Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- They have won 2 out of 5 matches.
- Most probably they will go with unchanged playing11.
- P Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan are expected to open the inning
- Sandeep Lamichhane and Axar Patel will lead the spin attack
- Kagiso Rabada ,C Morris and Ishant Sharma/ are expected to lead the pace attack
- Morris took 3 wicket haul in 2nd last match.
- Rabada took 7 wickets till now
- Lamichhane took 3 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Axar scored attacking 23 in last match.
- Rishabh Pant scored 78 runs in just 28 balls in first match apart from 39 in 2nd last match.
- Iyer looked in good touch in last match and scored 43.
- P Shaw scored magificent 99 runs in 2nd last match but failed in rest matches.
- In wicketkeeper both Parthiv and R Pant are good . You can go with anyone.
- The match is played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Parthiv Patel,Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers,M Stoinis,Moeen Ali.Akshadeep Nath, Pawan Negi,T Southee/C De Grandhomme/H Klaasen, Umesh Yadav/M Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj,
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer,R Pant, Colin Ingram, C Morris, Axar patel,Rahul Tewatia,Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- V Kohli
- AB Deviliers
- M Stoinis
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- R Pant
- C Morris
- K Rabada
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.