Team News :
Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Abid Ali, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Yasir Shah
- Shoaib Malik is back and if reports are to be believed then he is set to play this match in place of one of H Sohail or Asif Ali.
- MD Amir is ruled out of 3rd odi match due to chicken pox, this is confirmed by Captain Sarfraz himself.
- Md Hafeez has also done lot of practice in the nets, he has done bowling practice as well but his playing chances will depend on his fitness test.
- Due to poor performance Yasir Shah is set to miss this match.One of M Hasnain/Junaid will replace him.
- Imam Ul Haq and F Zaman will open the inning
- Any of Haris Sohail/ Hafeez will play this match. If Hafeez will be fit then his chances are higher otherwise Haris Sohail will retain his position.
- S Malik is expected to bat next.
- Imad Wasim will lead the spin attack
- Hassanain can also get his chance in this match in place of Faheem Ashraf.
- Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi and Faheem Ashraf(high)/M Hasnain are expected to lead the pace attack
- F Zaman is very attacking batsman. Zaman scored 76,101 and 52 and138 in last 4 matches.
- Imam Ul haq scored well composed 42* in last match.
- B Azam has also scored magnificient half century in previous match.
- B Azam scored(68,101, 65) in his last 3 international matches.
- Wasim is in terrific from from last 2 series.(117, 4*,18*) in batting department while in bowling (1/38, 2/19, 1/24) in his last 3 matches.
- Harish Sohail has scored (130, 75, 1, 50) in his last 4 matches.
Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, David Willey, Tom Curran, Joe Denly
- As per reports both Jos Buttler and Adil Rashid are set to miss this match , both haven’t participated in practice session.Mark Wood has not joined the team yet.
- Joe Denly is set to play while one of Vince or Tom Curran will play .
- J Roy will open the inning along with in form Jonny Bairstow.
- Ben Stokes will do the all round duty for England,
- J Vince(if plays) will bat next. He is technically strong batsman and was in very good form in domestic matches.
- D Willey and T Curran (risky) will do late hitting duty.
- Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack of the team while Joe Denly will assist him.
- Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett and D Willey will lead the pace attack
- J Bairstow has made well composed 51 in previous match
- Plunkett took 2 wickets each in last match.
- Joe Root previous match he made 40 runs.
- Jos Buttler runs in last 4 matches are-(37,23,89,23).
- Eoin Morgan has scored attacking fifty in previous odi match(71) of just 48 balls.
- Roy has scored magnificient 87 runs in previous match whiel.
- In wicketkeeper Buttler will be better option.
- The match is played at
County Ground ,Briston
- Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting more support.
mam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt/wk), Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Amir
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (capt), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Joe Denly, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett.
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- J Root
- E Morgan
- J Archer
- J Bairstow
- B Azam
- F Zaman
- B Stokes
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.