Team News :
Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa
- Sunil Narine is declared fit so he will walk back in playing11.
- C Lynn and Sunil Narine will open the inning
- Kuldeep Yadav and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack bowler.
- A Russell and L Ferguson are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while Prasidh Krishna is expected to assist them.
- A Russell scored attacking 48, 49 and 62 till now.
- R Uthappa scored 67 runs in 2nd last game.
- Nitish Rana impressed every one by scoring half century in first 2 matches.
Virat Kohli (captain), A. B. de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme, Kulwant Khejroliya, Moeen Ali, Md. Siraj, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Parthiv Patel, Navdeep Saini, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Prayas Ray Barman, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Himmat Singh, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Devdutt Padikkal..
- N Coulter Nile is not available for selection. He is expected to join the team on 13th.
- Virat Kohli indicated about plenty of changes in this match. Most probably S Hetmyer will make way for T Southee while N Saini will make way for W Sundar/Pawan Negi.
- Parthiv Patel and Virat Kohli are expected to open the inning
- AB Deviliers he will be key for RCB in middle oversbatsman of modern era. He scored attacking 70 in 2nd game.
- Akshadeep Nath and T Southee(slight risky) are also decent hitter of ball.T Southee had played many cameos with Newzealand team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack along with Moeen Ali and W Sundar/P Negi.
- Umesh Yadav, T Southee (slight risky) and MD Siraj are expected to lead the pace attack
- Siraj and Umesh have good amount of pace and both had bowled well in first 2 matches.Siraj bowled well in last match also.
- Parthiv Patel e scored attacking 67 in last match
- M Stoinis scored 31 in last match.
- Chahal took 4 wickets in 2nd match,
- In wicketkeeper both Buttler and Parthiv are good however Buttler will be better option according to talent and his batting style.
Head-to-head (Last 5 matches):
Won by Kolkata Knight Riders – 4,
Won by Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1
- The match is played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Dinesh Karthik , Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson
Parthiv Patel,Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers,M Stoinis,Moeen Ali.Akshadeep Nath, W Sundar/Pawan Negi,T Southee, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- V Kohli
- AB Deviliers
- M Stoinis
- Chris Lynn,
- Sunil Narine,
- A Russell
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.