Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Lasith Malinga is not available and will not play this match, this is huge setback for MI.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning
- Krunal Pandya and Mayank Markande/R Chahar will lead the spin department.
- M Mclenaghan(high)/Ben Cutting may replace Malinga in the playing 11.
- J Bumrah and J behendroff are expected to lead the pace attack
- Bumrah took 3 wicket haul in 2nd last match
- J Behendroff conceded just 22 runs in his 4 overs.
- H Pandya has scored 25 of 8 balls last match
- Suryakumar Yadav scored 59 runs of 43 balls last match
Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- Fitness condition of Kane Williamson is still unknown .
- D Warner and J Bairstow are expected to open the inning
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Siddharth Kaul will lead the pace attack
- Both Kaul and Bhuvneshwar failed in all the matches. Bhuvneshwar leaked plenty of runs in every match.
- Rashid Khan,best spinner of world in this format and M Nabi are expected to lead the spin attack
- M Nabi has taken 6 wickets in his last two matches .
- Sandeep had taken 3 wickets in his second last match.
- Shankar scored 46 and 35 runs in first 2 game.
- Warner is their most consistent batsman,he scored 85 ,69 and 100 runs till now .Bairstow also looked in good touch last 2 matches ,he scored 114 and 48 runs in last two fixtures.
- In wicketkeeper both Q De Cock and J Bairstow are good. You can go with any one. By seeing the recent form you can prefer Bairstow over Decock.
- The match is played at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium,Hyderabad
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan/ Ben Cutting, Jason Behrendorff, Mayank Markande/Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah
Jonny Bairstow, David Warner, Vijay Shankar, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi(high)/Kane Williamson, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- J Bumrah
- Hardik Pandya
- J Bairstow
- D Warner
- Rashid Khan
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.