Team News :
Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Adam Milne is still unavailable for this match.
- L Malinga has been given special permission by SLC to play IPL,
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning
- Yuvraj Singh has scored a fine half century in previous match
- Krunal Pandya will lead the spin department, if M Markande will be included he will co-operate him.
- J Bumrah has hurt himself in previous match and didn’t came to bat but he is seen practicing in the nets so his playing chances are very high(90 percent).
- M Mclenaghan,J Bumrah and B Cutting are expected to lead the pace attack
- M Mclenaghan and B Cutting are also good t20 bowler.
Virat Kohli (captain), A. B. de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme, Kulwant Khejroliya, Moeen Ali, Md. Siraj, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Parthiv Patel, Navdeep Saini, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Prayas Ray Barman, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Himmat Singh, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Devdutt Padikkal.
- Marcus Stoinis and N Coulter Nile are not available for selection.
- Parthiv Patel and Virat Kohli is will open the inning
- Parthiv Patel He has scored 29 runs in low scoring total of 70 runs.
- Moen Ali will bat one down, he can accelerate his inning whenever it requires. He has very good hitting capability as well. He will also bowl 4 over.
- AB Deviliers will be key for RCB in middle overs as whole RCB
- C De Grandhome will be accelerate the ante in the end overs for RCB. He can hit sixes at his will.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack along with Moeen Ali.
- Umesh Yadav,N Saini, MD Siraj will lead the pace attack =
- In wicketkeeper P Patel and Q Decock both are good option but according to batting abilities Q De Cock will be better option than Patel.
- The match is played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengalurutch
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Rohit Sharma (C), Q DeKock,Suryakumar Yada, Yuvraj Singh,Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel, Moeen Ali, AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Shivam Dube, Colin de Grandhomme, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Sain
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- J Bumrah
- Krunal Pandya
- V Kohli
- AB Deviliers
- M Ali
- Y Chahal
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.