Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Mumbai is expected to go with same playing11 as their team looked balanced in last match.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning
- Rohit scored 48 runs in last match.
- Suryakumar Yadav scored attacking 38 in last match.
- Yuvraj Singh scored half century in first match
- Hardik Pandya showed his brilliant six hitting ability in last match.
- Krunal Pandya and Mayank Markande will lead the spin department.
- J Bumrah and L Malinga are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while H Pandya and M Mclenaghan will assist them
- Bumrah bowled a terrific spell in last match where he gave just 4 runs in his last 2 matches.
Ravichandran Ashwin (C), Sam Curran, Varun Chakaravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Nicholas Pooran, Moises Henriques, Hardus Viljoen, Darshan Nalkande, Sarfaraz Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Agnivesh Ayachi, Harpreet Brar, Murugan Ashwin, Chris Gayle, Andrew Tye, Lokesh Rahul, Ankit Rajpoot, Mandeep Singh, Simran Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and David Miller.
- They lost their last match due to wayward bowling by their bowlers.
- It looks like any one of H Viljoen or Mujeeb will play.
- If Mujeeb plays then Varun Chakravarthy will be dropped .
- Universe boss C Gayle and KL Rahul will open the inning.
- Gayle scored attacking half century in 2nd last match while Rahul failed in both the matches.
- Sarfraz scored 46 in first game
- Mayank scored 58 in last match.
- Miller scored half century in last match.
- Mohammad Shami and A Tye will lead the pace attack of the team while Ankit Rajpoot/H Viljoen(both risky) will assist them.
- Mujeeb/Varun Chakravarthy and R Ashwin will lead the spin attack
- In wicketkeeper both Lokesh Rahul and Q Decock are good option.You can go with any one.
- The match is played at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Rohit Sharma (C), Q DeKock,Suryakumar Yada, Yuvraj Singh,Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Hardus Viljoen/Mujeeb, Ravichandran Ashwin, Varun Chakravarthy/Ankit Rajpoot, Mohammed Shami, Andrew Tye,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- J Bumrah
- Krunal Pandya
- Chris Gayle,
- KL Rahul (wk),
- A Tye
- Hardik Pandya
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.