Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga, Jason Behrendorff
Chennai Super Kings (Playing XI): Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni(w/c), Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Mohit Sharma, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Lasith Malinga is expected to leave the team for domestic matches of Srilanka.So most probably he will not be available for this matc. B Cutting is expected to replace him .
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning
- Krunal Pandya and Mayank Markande will lead the spin attack
- J Bumrah and M Mclenaghan are expected to lead the pace attack
- Bumrah took 3 wicket haul in 2nd last match.
- Mclenaghan took 3 wickets in first match.
- Krunal took 4 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Pandya scored attacking 31 and 32 in last 2 matches.
- Suryakumar Yadav scored attacking 38 in that match.
- De Kock scored attacking 60 runs in last match.
- Rohit scored 48 and 32 runs in last 2 matches
MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Faf du Plessis, M Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Billings, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Shane Watson, Imran Tahir, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Harbhajan Singh, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Mohit Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Harbhajan Singh is expected to replace M Snatner as Mumbai have 3 left handers in the team.
- Shane Watson and Ambati Rayudu are expected to open the inning
- R Jadeja,Imran Tahir and Harbhajan Singh(high)/M Santner will lead the spin attack
- DJ Bravo,Deepak Chahar and Shadrul Thakur are expected to lead the pace attack .
- DJ Bravo changed the game scenario in last 2 matches with his death bowling by taking 3 and 2 wickets respectively.
- Chahar taken 3 wickets till now.
- Harbhajan have 3 wickes till now.
- Tahir bowled economically and took 6 wickets till now
- MS Dhoni scored 75 runs in lsat match
- Suresh Raina scored 30 and 36 in last 2 matches.
- In wicketkeeper both Q DE Kock and Dhoni are good but by seeing the batting position you can prefer Q De Kock in your team.
- The match is played at Wankhede Stadium , Mumbai
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Rohit Sharma (C), Q DeKock,Suryakumar Yada, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard ,Hardik Pandya,Krunal Pandya,B Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah,
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh(high)/M Santner, Imran Tahir
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- J Bumrah
- Hardik Pandya
- Shane Watson,
- S Raina
- DJ Bravo
- I Tahir
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.