Team News :
Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa
- C Lynn and Sunil Narine will open the inning
- Nitish Rana and Dinesh Karthik will bat next. Rana has played a gem knock in previous match and helped
- Piyush Chawla can also play big shots.
- Kuldeep Yadav(slight risky) and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack
- P Krishna/S Warrior and H Gurney are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while A Russell will assist them.
- H Gurney is a good death bowler and has lot of variations in his kity.
- Lynn is slowly coming to his form ,he scored 43,50 and 82 in 3 of his last 4 innings while Narine is a hit or miss type player.Narine scored 47 in 1 match.
- Rusell played innings of 48, 49 ,62 ,48 , 50 , 45 and 65 till now.
- Andre Russell scored 3 half centuries till now
- Narine took 5 while Kuldeep took 3 wickets till now.
- Shubhman Gill opened in 3nd last match and played stroke filled inning of 65 .
Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- D Warner and J Bairstow will open the inning
- Kane Williamson is very technically strong but his recent form in this IPL is very poor and that is hurting SRH a lot.
- Vijay Shankar and Manish Pandey/ D Hooda are expected to bat next.
- Any one of Abhishek Sharma or S Nadeem can play this match.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack
- Rashid Khan, the best spinner of world in this format expected to lead the spin attack
- Warner scored 5 half centuries and 1 century while Bairstow has 1 century .1 half century and 4 innings in 40s to his name.
- Bhuvneshwar took 5 wickets in last 5 matches.
- Khaleel came back from injury in and took 3 wickets straightway in his first match
- Rashid winning spell in last match and took 2 wickets in
- In wicketkeeper J Bairstow will be good option as he is looking in good form
- The match is played at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting more support.
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik , Andre Russell, Shubman Gill,Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav(high)/K Cariappa/Rinku Singh, Prasidh Krishna(high)/S Warrior, H Gurney
David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Deepak Hooda/M Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem/A Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, K Khaleel Ahmed
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- J Bairstow
- D Warner
- K Williamson
- Rashid Khan
- A Russell
- C Lynn
- S Narine
- N Rana
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.