IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
AFGHANISTAN TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Shahzad, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan and Mujeeb ur Rahman.
- Afghanistan is performing very poorly. Some very bad decisons of team management is also not helping their cause.
- H Zazai was dropped in last match but he can play this match.One of Noor Ali Zadran or Najibullah Zadran is expected to make way for him.In short any 2 of Noor Ali/Najibullah/H Zazai will play.
- Noor Ali Zadran(risky) will open the inning along with H Zazai(risky). Zazai is looking in good touch, he is typically hit or miss player but currently he is striking the ball well and scoring few runs in power play while Noor Ali Zadran looked in good touch in 2 out of last 3 matches but he is an average player. Zazai scored 34 and 22 while Noor Ali scored 31 and 32 in last 2 matches before previous match.
- If both any one of H Zazai or Noor Ali misses out then G Naib will open the inning.
- Their most reliable batsman Rahmat Shah will bat at 1 down.He is technically strong batsman and is known as pillar of AFG team in ODIs ,he generally bats well .He scored 43 in first and 46 in last match match but he failed to play a single good knock in remaining matches.
- H Shahidi will follow him.He is very talented and technically strong batsman.He is in tremendous form in this year,he scored well in almost all the matches just before this worlcup.He scored 2 half centuries till now. He scored fighing knock of 76 in last match.
- A Afghan will bat next. He is a talented batsman but is not a consistent performer. He scored 44 in last match.
- M Nabi and G Naib are expected to bat next. Nabi is very talented and attacking batsman while G Naib is also a decent batsman.Naib scored 31,23 and 37 in 3 of last 5 matches, he got the start but failed to convert in big inning .Surprisingly M Nabi failed in all the matches .
- Hard Hitting batsman Najibullah Zadran(risky) will bat next. He has played some good innings till now. He scored attacking half century in first match while scored hard fought 43 runs against Srilanka.
- Rashid Khan is also a good hitter of ball.He has played 2 attacking cameos till now. He scored attacking 35 in 2nd last match.
- Rashid Khan will lead the spin the attack of the team while M Nabi will assist him.Rashid is one of the best spinners of the world while M Nabi is also good bowler.Except 1 four wicket haul of Nabi, both failed to impress with the ball.
- D Zadran will lead the pace attack of the team while G Naib will assist them. Zadran has good pace and bounce whiled Naib is known for their swing and variation.
- Both Naib and Zadran took 3 wickets each in last match.
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Indian team is very good team and is a strong contender of title.They won their all the 3 matches against strong opposition very easily.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is ruled out of this match due to injury. M Shami is expected to replace him in playing11.
- Rishabh Pant has replaced Shikhar Dhawan in the squad but most probably he will not play.
- Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul will open the inning for India. Both are very technically strong and talented batsman. Rohit generally attacks after building the innings while KL Rahul bats in attacking manner.Rohit is looking in very good form at this time.
- Rohit Sharma will also hold the key at the top for India. Initially he will take his own time to settle ,after that he will strike the ball. He loves to bat on batting pitches and England pitches are very supportive to batsman.Rohit scored well measured 122 ,57 and 143 in first 3 matches.Rahul scored century in last warmup match and scored a half cnetury in last match.
- V Kohli will bat at number 3, there is no need to describe his capabilities in ODIs.He the best batsman of this time and will score all the time. He will be crucial factor for team India in this world cup. He scored 82 and 78 runs in last 2 inning.
- MS Dhoni will bat next he will be crucial in middle order for India, his experience and cricketing brain will definitely help India in difficult situations. He was in good form during the IPL matches.He is expected to get less chance in this match.
- Talented Vijay Shankar will bat next. He is technically strong batsman but has very less experience.He can bowl some overs also.
- Hardik Pandya will bat next, He will hold the key for India in last 10 overs in batting department.He was at his attacking best in IPL ,team will hope similar innings from him in this world cup also. He scored attacking 48 and 26 in last 2 inning.
- Kedar Jadhav will bat next. He is an attacking batsman and can bowl some overs also.
- J Bumrah and M Shami will lead the pace attack while H Pandya will assist them.Bumrah is bowling at different level and in bowling department he is just like Kohli for Indian team or even better than him. M Shami is also good bowler.
- Bumrah took 5 wickets till now while recent form of M Shami is very good .He was at his best in IPL and in series agaisnt Australia and Newzealand
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack. Both Kuldeep and Chahal are very good bowler and are wicket taking bowler. Chahal is leg spinner while Kuldeep is chinaman bowler, both willl play crucial role.
- Kuldeep Yadav was low in confidence in IPL matches but he got his mojo back in last match whereas Chahal had performed well for his team in the the IPL and in first 2 matches.Chahal took 6 wickets till now.
The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Historically this wicket is known for its batting friendly nature but in this world cup bowlers also got good support here.
Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting slight more support.
Total Match Played: 24
Batting First Won: 12
Batting Second Won: 12
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 259
Highest Score: England 373/3
Lowest Score: U.S.A. 65/10
PROBABLE11 OF AFGHANISTAN:
H Zazai/Najibullah Zadran, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah(wk) ,Hashmatullah Shahidi,A Afghan,M Nabi, Gulbadin Naib,Rashid Khan,Ikram Ali Khil, Dawlat Zadran,Mujeeb/Aftab Alam
PROBABLE 11 OF INDIA:
Rohit Sharma,L Rahul, Virat Kohli, Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav,M Shami,Y Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah,
FANTASY SUGGESTION AND SOME RECORDS:
- Make team by assuming win of India.
- Take top 3 batsman + Hardik Pandya in batting and all bowlers of India.
- Make Indian bowlers captain in grand leagues.
TOP FANTASY PICKS :
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper both MS Dhoni and Sarfraz are good. You can go with any one , you can take both in your team in Dream11.
- Virat Kohli ( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- H Shahidi( very technical batsman and consitent performer+ is in good form,best batsman of AFG)
- Rahmat Shah(very talented and technically strong batsman )
- KL Rahul(talented and attacking batsman)
- Rohit Sharam(one of the best batsman of batting pitches, has the capability to play big inning on flat tracks and England pitches are generally flat + current form is not good)
Only Grand League Pick:
- A Afghan/H Zazai( very attacking batsman, can change course of game in few balls)
- M Nabi(attacking batsman but is not in form, good off spinner )
- Hardik Pandya(attacking batsman, good bowler+ was in terrific form in IPL)
- G Naib(average allrounder but is in good form)
Only Grand League :
- Kedar Jadhav
- J Bumrah(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- M Shami( wicket taking bowler and has good pace and reverse wing, bowls in death)
- Chahal (very good spinner and wicket taking bowler)
- Kuldeep Yada(very good spinner and wicket taking bowler)
- Rashid Khan(hard hitting batsman+ good bowler but is not in form)
- Dawat Zadran(average bowler but can be handy if Afghanistan bats second)
Only Grand League :
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF AFGHANISTAN:
- Rahmat Shah,(,6,6,2,0,43)
- Hashmatullah Shahidi,(76,8,59,4,18)
- M Nabi(1,11,9,34)(70/0,34/1,30/4, -,18/0,)
- Gulbadin Naib(37,14,23,31,) (68/3,38/0,32/1,38/0,29/1)
- Rashid Khan(8,35,5,0,27,) (110/0,52/1,32/0,27/2,31/0,)
- D Zadran(85/3)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA :
- KL Rahul(57,11*,26,108,6,)
- Rohit Sharma(140,57,122*,19,2,)
- V Kohli(77,82,18,47,18,)
- H Pandya( 26,48,15*,21,30,) (44/2,68/0,31/0,26/1,3/0,)
- Bumrah( 52/0,61/3,35/2,25/2,2/1,)
- Y Chahal( 53/0,62/2,51/4,55/3,37/1,)
- M Shami
Choices Of Captain:
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- KL Rahul
- J Bumrah
- Y Chahal
- M Shami
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
Choose Hardik Pandya and D Zadran if India bats first.
- I ALi Khil
- R Shah/D Zadran
- R Sharma(C)
- V Kohli
- L Rahul(vc)
- M Nabi
- G Naib
- Y Chahal
- M Shami
- J Bumarh/H Pandya
- Kuldeep Yadav
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform:
Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, L Dawson
- They have crossed 300 hundred marks in 4 out of 5 matches.
- Jason Roy is ruled out of this match also.
- J Vince open the inning along with J Bairstow.
- J Bairstow scored attacking 99,51 and 45 in last 3 matches.
- Joe Root scored 2 half centuries and 2 century till now
- Eoin Morgan scored attacking 148 with 17 sixes.
- Ben Stokes took 3 wickets in 3rd last match.
- Jos Buttler is expected to bat next.
- Moeen Ali,C Woakes and J Archer will do late hitting duty.
- Woakes scored 40 in 2nd last game after getting promotion in batting.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack
- Rashid took 3 wickets in last match.
- Jofra Archer,C Woakes and M Wood will lead the pace attack
- Archer took 12 wickets till now.
- M Wood took 9 wickets in 4 matches he played.
Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera(w), Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Jeffrey Vandersay, Milinda Siriwardana.
- Their whole batting unit except Karunaratne and K Perera failed in all the completed matches.
- They can recall Avishka Fernando in playing11 in place of L Thirimane while Jeevan Mendis can play in place of M Siriwardane.
- D Karunaratne and K Perera will open the inning
- Karunaratne is looking in good form,he scored 97,74, 87 and 52* in 4 of last 6 matches.
- Kusal Perera scored attacking 78 and 52 in last 2 innings.
- Kusal Mendis scored 32 runs till now.
- EAngelo Mathews will bat next
- Dhananjay DeSilva scored 43 in last warm up match but failed in all the matches in this world cup.
- Thishara Perera will do late hitting duty.
- Jeevan Mendis(slight risky) will lead the spin attack while D Desilva will assist him.
- DeSilva took 2 wickets in last match.
- I Udana,N Pradeep and L Malinga will lead the pace attack of the team while T Perera will assist them.
- N Pradeep took 4 wickets in 2nd last match while Udan took 2 wickets in last match.
- Malinga took 4 wickets in last 2 matches.
The pitch is flat, with almost no sign of green, which should suggest a high-scoring game
Jonny Bairstow, J Vince, Joe Root,E Morgan,Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes,Moeen Ali,C Woakes,Adil Rashid ,Jofra Archer,M Wood
D Karunaratne,K Perera,L Thirimane/A Fernanddo, K Mendis,A Mathews,D Desilva,T Perera,J Mendis/M Siriwardane,I Udana,N Pradeep,L Malinga,
- In wicketkeeper Kusal Perera and J Bairstow will be best in small leagues.
Choices Of Captain:
- J Root
- J Bairstow
- J Vince
- J Archer
- M Wood
- C Woakes
- D Karunaratne
- T Perera