Team News :
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
- Newzealand are at top of the table with 3 wins in 3 matches.
- Due to shortened game they are expected to prefer C Munro over H Nicholls.
- C Munro(high)/H Nicholls and Martin Guptil will open the inning
- Guptill scored 73 while C Munro scored 58 in first match,both failed in next 2 matches.
- Kane Williamson scored 79 in last match.
- Ross Taylor played innings of 82 and 48 runs in last 2 matches.
- J Neesham will follow him next,
- Colin de Grandhome and M Santner will do late hitting duty. Both C De Grandhomme and Santner are very attacking batsman.C De grandhomme will play crucial role in a shortened game with bat.
- Trent Boult,M Henry and L Ferguson will lead the pace attack of the team while J Neesham and C De Grandhome will assist them.
- Matt Henry has taken 7 wicket while L Ferguson took 8 wickets till now.
- Ferguson took 4 wickets in last match,
- M Santner will lead the spin attack of the team. He is known for his tight line and length.
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Shikhar Dhawan is ruled out of this match due to injury. Vijay Shnkar is expected to replace him in playing11.
- There is slight chance that India can replace misfiring Kuldeep with Ravindra Jadeja in order to strengthening their batting.
- Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul will open the inning for India.
- Rohit scored well measured 122 and 57 in first 2 matches.
- Rahul scored century in last warmup match.
- V Kohli scored 82 runs in last match.
- MS Dhoni scored attacking 27 in last game.
- Vijay Shankar will bat next.
- Hardik Pandya will bat next
- J Bumrah and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack while H Pandya will assist them.
- Both Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar took 5 wickets till now.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav(slight risky) will lead the spin attack.
- Chahal took 4 wickets in first and 2 wickets in last match.
- In wicketkeeper MS Dhoni will be better option.You can try T Latham in grand leagues.
- The match is played at
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Rain is forecasted on whole day so there is very high chance of a wash out. Make team according to t20 as most probbaly shortened game will be played.
C Munro(high)/H Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor,T Latham,J Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner,Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult,
Rohit Sharma,L Rahul, Virat Kohli, Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav(high)/Ravindra Jadeja,Y Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- K Williamson
- M Guptill
- Ross Taylor(will not be a good choice in case of shortened game)
- T Boult
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- KL Rahul
- J Bumrah
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.