Team News :
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- There is doubt over availability of Kedar Jadahav because of his fitness issue, rest all players are available and will play this match.
- Although its a practice match but playing11 members are expected to get more chance to bowl and bat as they will need more match practice.
- Both KL Rhaul and V Shankar can get the chance to bat as India have to decide one of them for number 4th position.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for Inida, performance of these 2 will matter the most for India. S Dhawan has good track in England, specially he loves to perform in big tournament. His last 5 matches runs in odis are-12, 143, 1 ,21,0.
- V Kohli will bat at number 3,
- Any one of KL Rahul or Vijay Shankar will bat next,
- MS Dhoni will bat next he will be crucial in lower middle order
- Hardik Pandya will hold the key for India in last 10 overs in batting department,
- Kedar Jadhav will be doubtful for this match,
- D Kartik will follow next,
- All the pace bowlers are expected to bowl in this game. India has come with only three pacers and all the three will get enough chance to bowl. Specailly MD Shami and Bhuvneshwar will get enough chance to bowl . Md Shami was in good zone during IPL whereas Bhuvneshwar is struggling to get his rythm back after the injury.
- Hardik Pandya and V Shakar will accompany them both will be tested by Indian team management
- Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav and R Jadeja all will bowl in this match.
- Kuldeep Yadav was low in confidence in IPL matches whereas Chahal and Jadeja jas performed wel
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
- H Nichollas and Martin Guptil is set to open the inning for them. Martin will play attacking role whereas H Nichollas will anchor the inning.
- H Nichollas last five innings are 64, 53, 107,0. He is looking in good touch.
- Their most reliable batsman and captain will bat 1 down.
- Ross Taylor has scored 94 runs against middlesex.
- C Munro may follow next as Latham will not play so Newzealand can give some match practice to him as well but he may or may not bat.
- J Neesham will follow him next,
- Grandhome is very attacking batsman and can bowl as well.
- Trent Boult and L Fergusion will get enough to bowl as these 2 are set to feature in starting 11, whereas Newzealand will also test Tim Southee and Mat Henry, to select 3 seamer option between them.
- Ish Shodi and M Santner will lead the spin attack
- Colin De Grandhome and J Neesham can also bowl but they may get very less overs
- In wicketkeeper Dhoni will better option with one wicket keeper, Tom Blundell and D Kartik may go waste as they have very less chance to bat.
- The match is played at
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- S Dhawan
- K Williamson
- R Taylor
- H Nichollas
- M Guptil
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.