Team News :
Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Sophia Dunkley, Georgia Elwiss, Amy Jones, Heather Knight (c), Laura Marsh, Natalie Sciver, Anya Shrubsole, Linsey Smith, Lauren Winfield, Danni Wyatt and Alex Hartley
- Georgia Elwiss is ruled out of whole tournament due to injury.
- Their main wicketkeeper batsman Amy Jones missed last match due to sickness but she is expected to play this match as she started doing practice.S Dunkley or L Winfield will make way for her.
- A Hartley has joined the team as replacement.
- D Wyatt and T Beumont are expected to open the inning while Amy Jones will bat at 1 down. All are very good batsman.T Beumont and D Wyatt are consistent performer of the team while recent form of Amy Jones(slight risky) is also good in t20s. D Wyatt is very good hitter of ball, she has 2 centuries to her name in this format while T Beumont .
- L Smith and A Hartley will lead the spin attack
- A Shrubsole and K Brunt will lead the pace attack
Smriti Mandhana(c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy, Anuja Patil, Arundhati Reddy, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia(w), Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Ekta Bisht, Harleen Deol, Bharati Fulmali, Komal Zanzad
- Smriti Mandhana indicated that they will give extended run to each member so most probably they will go unchanged however place of Arundhati Reddy will be risky and she can make way for one of Komal Zanzad/Mansi Joshi/Anuja Patil.
- Smriti Mandhana and Harleen Deol are expected to open the inning
- Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will lead the spin attack
- Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of team while one of Mansi/Arundhati/Komal Zanzad will assist them. Shikha Pandey looking at her best again.
ALL Player Statistics:
- L Smith took 2 wickets in last match
T Beaumont: scored half century in last match
H Knight: All rounder player but she is in Batting section of the match. She played very good in ODI series .
MandhanaMust have: currently she is best batsman of India women team. Top scorer of team in every Series. Captain choice in every league.
Mithali: One of best the batsman for indian Women team in ODIs. But in T-20 she is in and out from the team.
Jemimah: Young and opener, can blast in any match and opening the batting along with Mandhan.
Sciver: Batting at 2 down and can ball also, top scorer of team in ODI series. Captain choice in both leagues.
Brunt: Brunt took 5 wicket haul in last ODI.
Deepti Sharma: Amazing all rounder for Indian women team but she is effective more with her bowling only.
ShikhaPandey: She was very good bowler sometime ago but after a long gap she is making a great comeback. Took 8 wickets in last ODI series.
Poonam Yadav: The Highest Wicket taker for Indian team in ICC women t20 World Cup.
Radha Yadav :Radha Yadav took 2 wickets in last match.
A Reddy : regular member of T-20 team. Four wickets in last series.
Shrubsole : main fast bowler of England women team. Took highest seven wickets for team in t20 World Cup.
- In wicketkeeper both T Beumont and Amy Jones are good.Beumont will be safe choice while Jones will be slight risky.
- The match is played at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
- Pitch is expected to be Batting Track.
Tammy Beaumont,D Wyatt, Amy Ellen Jones, Heather Knight(c), Natalie Sciver,K Brunt,L Winfield/S Dunkley, Kate Cross,A Hartley, A Shrubsole,L Smith
SSmriti Mandhana,Harleen Deol,Jemimah Rodrigues,Mithali Raj,Veda Krishnamurty,Deepti Sharma,Taniya Bhatia,Shikha Pandey,Mansi Joshi/Arundhati Reddy/Komal Zanzad,Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- N Sciver
- H Knight
- K Brunt
- D Wyatt
- T Beumont
- S Mandhana
- J Rodrigues
- Deepti Sharma
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.