Team News :
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler(w), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Alex Hales, David Willey, Tom Curran, Joe Denly
- England team lost their last match however they are goo team so they will surely bounce back.
- J Bairstow and J Roy will open the inning .
- Joe Root will bat at number 3 .
- Ben Stokes scored 79 runs in last match.
- Liam Plunkett,C Woakes and M Wood will lead the pace attack
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack
- J Bairstow: is a regular performer in One days for England.
- J Root: Last two innings 102 and 36.
- J Roy: Second player to hit a century in first match for England team in last match.
- Eoin Morgan: . He scored a fifty in both matches.
- Stokes: Currently the best all rounder in international cricket. .
- Chris Woakes: Sit Out With minor injury He may not get enough chance in batting. But in bowling he is very effective. Currently best bowler of England in ODI Cricket.
- Adil Rashid: he is top Wicket taker for England
Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran(w), Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Fabian Allen, Oshane Thomas, , Sheldon Cottrell, John Campbell
- Kemar Roach is ruled out of the whole series
- Andre Russell will join the team today but will play from 4th ODI.Most probably they will go with an unchanged team,
- Chris Gayle and J Campbell will open the inning.
- Shai Hope will bat at number 3
- Darren Bravo has played a explosive inning in first match and has hit 4 sixes and 2 fours in his short inning of 40.
- A Nurse can also bat. He has played many cameos for the team in past.
- A Nurse and D Bishoo will lead the spin attack.
- S Cottrell will lead the pace attack along with Jason Holder while O Thomas and C Brathwaite will assist
- Cottrell took 5 while Holder took 3 wickets in last match.
Chris Gayle: He is also a hit and miss type player. He played back to back good knocks. So far he is top scorer of the series with 185 runs. But For this match you can avoid him in small league.
- J Holder: He is also a good all rounder player.
S Cottrell: he will lead the fast bowling attack of West Indies team and take a five wicket haul in last match.
Thomas: Very fast bowler have 2 wickets in lat 2 ODI. Credit saver for small leagues.
ANurse: Effective Spinner and handy with batting also. No wicket in last games. But looking riksy. F allen can replace him.
- In wicketkeeper J Buttler and S Hope both are good you can take anyone
- The match is played at National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada
- Pitch is expected to be Batting Track.
J Roy, J Bairstow, J Root, E Morgan, B Stokes, J Buttler, M Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood/Tom Curran
Chris Gayle, J Campbell, Hope(wk), Hetmyer, D Bravo, C Brathwaite, S Cottrell, J Holder, A Nurse, D Bishoo, Oshan Thomas
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- C Gayle
- Shai Hope,
- S Hetmyer
- J Holder
- Jonny Bairstow,
- Joe Root
- J Roy
- Ben Stokes
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.