Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, L Dawson
- Jason Roy is ruled out of next 2 matches while E Morgan is also doubtful for this match. If Morgan failes to pass the fitness test then Moeen Ali will play .
- J Vince open the inning along with J Bairstow.
- J Bairstow is in good form and is very attacking batsman, he scored attacking 51 and 45 in last 2 matches.
- Joe Root scored 51 and 107 in first 2 matches, he scored another century in last match.
- Eoin Morgan(risky) is averaging 65 in this year, he also scored half century in 1st match.
- Ben Stokes took 3 wickets in 2nd last match.
- Jos Buttler is expected to bat next.
- Moeen Ali(risky),C Woakes and J Archer will do late hitting duty.
- Woakes scored 40 in last game after getting promotion in batting.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali(risky) will lead the spin attack
- Jofra Archer,L Plunkett,C Woakes and M Wood will lead the pace attack of the team while B Stokes will assist them.
- Plunkett took 4 wickets in last 3 matches while M Wood took 7 wickets in 3 matches he played.
- M Wood is putting a show of serious pace , he took 3 wicket haul in last match.
- C Woakes has taken 13 wickets in his last 5 ODI appearance.
Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Shahzad, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan and Mujeeb ur Rahman.
- N Zadran is expected to replace A Afghan in this match.
- Noor Ali Zadran will open the inning along with H Zazai.
- Zazai scored 34 and 22 while Noor Ali scored 31 and 32 in last 2 matches.
- Rahmat Shah scored 43 in first match but he failed to play a single good knock after that.
- H Shahidi has played just one good knock of 59 in this world cup.
- M Nabi and G Naib are expected to bat next
- Najibullah Zadran scored hard fought 43 runs against Srilanka.
- Rashid Khan scored attacking 35 in last match.
- Rashid Khan will lead the spin the attack
- Aftab Alam and Hamid Hassan are expected to lead the pace attack
- Aftab Alam took 3 wickets in 2nd last match
- In wicket keeper J Bairstow will be best option
- The match is played at
Emirates Old Trafford
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
Jonny Bairstow, J Vince, Joe Root,E Morgan/Moeen Ali,Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes,Adil Rashid, L Plunkett ,Jofra Archer,M Wood
H Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah(wk) ,Hashmatullah Shahidi,M Nabi, Gulbadin Naib,Najibullah Zadran/A Afghan,Rashid Khan, Hamid Hassan
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- J Root
- J Bairstow
- J Vince
- J Archer
- M Wood
- C Woakes
- L Plunkett
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.