Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- Delhi team is crumbling in last minutes.They lost seven wickets for just eight runs in last match.
- They have won 2 out of 4 matches.
- Place of Harshal Patel and Avesh Khan are risky. Ishant Sharma and Amit Mishra/Axar Patel can replace them.
- P Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan are expected to open the inning .
- Sandeep Lamichhane and Amit Mishra/Axar Patel will lead the spin attack
- Kagiso Rabada ,C Morris and Ishant Sharma/Harshal Patel are expected to lead the pace attack
- Rabada took 6 wickets till now while Morris took 3 wicket haul in last match.
- Lamichhane took 2 wickets in last match.
- Rishabh PANT scored 78 runs in just 28 balls in first match apart from 39 in last match.
- Ingraim scored 47 and 38 in these matches.
- P Shaw scored magificent 99 runs in 2nd last match.
Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- Fitness condition of Kane Williamson is still unknown .
- If Williamson gets fit then M Nabi will be out and in that case SRH can replace D Hooda with S Nadeem for 2nd spinner.
- D Warner and J Bairstow are expected to open the inning
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Siddharth Kaul will lead the pace attack
- Both Kaul and Bhuvneshwar failed in all the matches. Bhuvneshwar leaked plenty of runs in every match.
- Rashid Khan and S Nadeem/M Nabi(both risky) are expected to lead the spin attack
- M Nabi took 4 wickets in last match .
- Sandeep took 3 wickets in last match.
- Shankar scored 46 and 35 runs in first 2 game.
- Bairstow scored 114 runs in last match.
- Warner is their most consistent batsman,he scored 85 ,69 and 100 runs till now .
- In wicketkeeper both Rishabh Pant and J Bairstow are good. You can go with any one.
- The match is played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Colin Ingram,R Pant, Hanuma Vihari/Jalaj Saxena,C Morris, Amit Mishra(high)/Axar patel,Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma/Harshal Patel
David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson/M Nabi, Vijay Shankar,Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shahbaz Nadeem/D Hooda, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- R Pant
- C Morris
- S Lamichhane
- J Bairstow
- D Warner
- Rashid Khan
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.