Team News :
Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- Delhi team has lost 3 out of 4 matche on their home ground and most probably they will start picking team according to slow wickets of Kotla.
- Sandeep Lamichhane is almost certain to replace Keemo Paul while C Ingraim can replace C Munro in playing11.
- P Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for them .Both are very talented and attacking batsman. Dhawan is looking at his best now and is now scoring in almost all the matches. P Shaw has just played 1 good inning till now.
- C Munro(risky) is expected to bat at 1 down
- Axar Patel ,Sandeep Lamichhane(expected to play) and Amit Mishra will lead the spin attack
- Kagiso Rabada ,C Morris and Ishant Sharma are expected to lead the pace attack
- Morris has taken 11 wickets till now.
- Rabada took 19 wickets till now, he has taken 12 wickets in last 4 matches.
- Rishabh Pant scored 46 runs in 31 ball in 2nd last match
- S Iyer has played 2 inning in 40s and has 1 half century to his name.He scored 46 in 2nd last game.
- Dhawan scored 35 in last match and also scored 97 in 3rd last match.
Ravichandran Ashwin (C), Sam Curran, Varun Chakaravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Nicholas Pooran, Moises Henriques, Hardus Viljoen, Darshan Nalkande, Sarfaraz Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Agnivesh Ayachi, Harpreet Brar, Murugan Ashwin, Chris Gayle, Andrew Tye, Lokesh Rahul, Ankit Rajpoot, Mandeep Singh, Simran Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and David Miller.
- They have won 5 out of 9 matches they played.They won their last match due to allround performance by their captain R Ashwin.
- Mujeeb and M Henriques both are injured .
- Varun Chakaravarthy is ruled out of whole IPL so he will not play.
- As wicket is going to be slow so they can give chance to talented Karun Nair in place of N Pooran.By dropping Pooran they can bring Sam Curran also.
- KL Rahul will open the inning along with C Gayle, both are looking in ominous form.
- Mohammad Shami,H Viljoen/A Tye/S am Curran will lead the pace attack
- M Ashwin and R Ashwin will lead the spin attack
- Ashwin took 11 wickets till now.
- Shami has taken 12 wickets till now.
- Miller scored 40 runs in last match.
- Mayank scored 2 half centuries and 1 inning in 40s till now.
- KL Rahul has scored 1 century and 3 half century till now.C Gayle scored attacking 63 , 99 and 30 in last 3 matches
- In wicketkeeper both KL Rahul and Rishabh Pant are good .You can go with any one
- The match is played at Ferozshah Kotla Stadium ,Delhi
- Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting more support.
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Munro/C Ingraim, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, S Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma,
Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle,Mayank Agarwal, D Miller,N Pooran/K Nair/Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Sam Curran(slight risky), Ravichandran Ashwin,M Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman(high)/H Viljoen/A Tye,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- S Iyer
- C Morris
- K Rabada
- C Gayle
- R Ashwin
- L Rahul
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.