Team News :
MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Faf du Plessis, M Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Billings, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Shane Watson, Imran Tahir, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Harbhajan Singh, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Mohit Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- DJ Bravo has started practising but looks like CSK will give hime some more time so he is expected to miss this match.
- Shane Watson and Faf Du Plesis are expected to open the inning
- Ravindra Jadeja and M Santner will do late hitting duty for the team.
- R Jadeja,M Santner and Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack
- Shadrul Thakur and Deepak Chahar are expected to lead the pace attack .
- Duplesis scored half century in first match while he remain unbeaten on 43 in his 2nd match.
- Watson has played just 1 good inning of 46
- Shadrul took 2 wickets in last match.
- Chahar has taken 10 wickets till now
- Tahir took 4 wicket haul in last match
- Santner took 3 wickets in last 2 matches.
- Tahir bowled economically and took 13 wickets till now
- Jadeja played an attacking inning of 31 in last match.
- MS Dhoni scored 58 while A Rayudu scored 57 in 2nd last match.
- Suresh Raina scored attacking half century in last match.
Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- SRH is loosing their track as they have lost their last 3 matches in a row.
- Most probably they will bring Manish Pandey in their playing11 in place of 1 or Ricky Bhui or Deepak Hooda.
- D Warner and J Bairstow will open the inning
- Vijay Shankar and Manish Pandey/Ricky Bhui are expected to bat next.
- Yusuf Pathan/D Hooda and Rashid Khan are expected to do late hitting duty.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack
- Rashid Khan, expected to lead the spin attack of the team.
- Warner scored 4 half centuries and 1 century while Bairstow has 1 century and 4 innings in 40s to his name.
- Khaleel took 3 wickets in last match
- In wicketkeeper both Q DE Kock and Pathiv Patel are good. GO with anyone
- The match is played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting more support.
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja,M Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shadrul Thakur, Imran Tahir,
Jonny Bairstow, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Manish Pandey/Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda/Yusuf Pathan/Manish Pandey,Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- J Bairstow
- D Warner
- K Williamson
- Rashid Khan
- F DuPlesis
- S Raina
- MS Dhoni
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.