Team News :
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Abu Jayed, Mosaddek Hossain
- Tamim Iqbal and Soumya Sarkar will open the inning
- Sarkar is looking in good touch, his last 5 innings are-54 66,25,42 and 25 runs.
- Tamim Iqbal last 5 innings score are- 21,57,18,16 and 24 .He failed to play well in both the matches.
- Shakib Al Hasan last 6 innings total are- 29,50*,0,75 and 64 respectively.He scored half centuries in both the matches.
- M Rahim scored 90 runs in 3rd last and 78 in 2nd last match.
- MD Mithun is looking in good touch, his last 5 inning includes good scores of 64 and 43 while
- Mahmudullah played a game changing knock of 46 in 2nd last match.
- Mehidy Hasan will lead the spin attack of Bangladesh along with Shakib Al Hasan.
- M Rahman, Mortaza ,and Md Saifuddin will lead the pace attack
- Mustafizur took 3 wickets in 2nd last match.
- M Saifuddin took 4 wickets till now.
Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, L Dawson
- As per England media , L Plunkett is set to play this match. One of C Wokes or Adil Rashid will make way for him.
- J Roy will open the inning along with J Bairstow.
- Roy has scored magnificient 87 , 76 , 114 and 54 runs in his 4 of last 5 international ODI innings while Bairstow is looking at his attacking best.
- Bairstow’s last 6 innings includes good scores of -80,51 and 128 .He failed to play well in both the matches.
- Joe Root scored 51 and 107 in last 2 matches and also played good innings of 51,40 ,43, 36,84 in last 6 matches.
- Eoin Morgan a scored half century in 1st match.
- Jos Buttler scored attacking century in last match.
- Adil Rashid(risky) and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack
- Moeen took 3 wickets in last match.
- Jofra Archer,L Plunkett,C Woakes(risky) and M Wood will lead the pace attack
- Plunkett took 4 wicket haul in his 2nd last and took 2 wickets in last match.
- C Woakes took 3 wicket haul in last match.
- In wicket keeper all of Jos Buttler,M Rahim and J Bairstow are good . Try to go with Bairstow and M Rahim if Bangladesh bats bats first while you can take Buttler also if England bat first.
- The match is played at
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
- Batsman generally get good advantage here
Jonny Bairstow, J Roy, Joe Root,E Morgan,Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes,Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes/Adil Rashid ,Jofra Archer,L Plunkett,M Wood,
Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, M Rahim,Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan,M Mortaza,M Rahman
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- M Rahim
- Tamim Iqbal
- Shakib Al Hasan
- J Root
- B Stokes
- E Morgan
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.