Team News :
Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff
- Australia won 3 out of 4 matches till now.
- As per reports they will go with 4 bowlers again as M Stoinis is not yet fit.
- A Zampa can replace K Richardson in this match.
- D Warner and A Finch are expected to open the inning
- A Finch scored 66 in first and attacking 36 and 82 in last 2 matches .
- D Warner scored 107 runs in last match
- Steve Smith scored 5 half centuries and 1 century in last 8 innings .
- S Marsh and U Khwaja will bat next.
- U Khwaja scored 42 in 2nd last match.
- A Carey scored attacking 55 in 2nd last match.
- Coulter Nile scored match winning 92 in 3rd last match.
- Adam Zampa(slight riksy) will lead the spin attack
- A Zampa took 3 wickets in 1st match but he failed badly in next 2 matches.
- P Cummins,M Starc ,N Coulter Nile and K Richardson(risky) are expected to lead the pace attack
- M Starc took 5 wicket haul in 3rd last match, he took 2 wickets in last match.
- N Coulter Nile bowled well in last 2 matches after struggling in first 2 matches.
Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera(w), Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Jeffrey Vandersay, Milinda Siriwardana.
- They won their 2nd match due to magnificent bowling by their bowlers. Their whole batting unit failed in both the completed matches.
- Their last 2 match get washed out.
- N Pradeep started practising. Team mangement will take final call on him after final warmup. Jeevan Mendis is expected to play in place of him if he fails to pass the fitness test otherwise Mendis can replace S Lakmal in playing11.
- D Karunaratne and L Thirimane will open the inning Karunaratne scored 74, 87 and 52* in 3 of last 5 matches.
- L Thirimane scored a half century in 4th last match.
- Kusal Perera scored attacking 78 in last inning.
- Kusal Mendis scored 0 and 2 in first 2 matches.
- Angelo Mathews will bat next..
- Dhananjay DeSilva scored 43 in last warm up match but failed in first 2 matches.
- Jeevan Mendis(slight risky) will lead the spin attack while D Desilva will assist him.
- I Udana,S Lakmal/N Pradeep(will play if passes the fitness test) and L Malinga will lead the pace attack
- N Pradeep took 4 wickets in last match.
- Malinga took 3 wickets in last match
- In wicketkeeper try Kusal Perera will be best in small leagues,K Mendis will be also good choice but his form is not good
- The match is played at
Kennington Oval, London
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
D Warner,A Finch,S Smith,G Maxwell,S Marsh,U Khwaja,A Carey,N Coulter Nile,P CumminsM Starc,A Zampa/K Richardson,
D Karunaratne,L Thirimane,K Perera, K Mendis,A Mathews,D Desilva,T Perera,J Mendis/S Lakmal/N Pradeep(any 2),I Udana,L Malinga,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- D Karunaratne
- T Perera
- D Warner
- S Smith
- A Finch
- P Cummins
- M Starc
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.