Team News :
Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera(w), Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Jeffrey Vandersay, Milinda Siriwardana.
- L Malinga is available for selection and is set to play this match.
- They will have to choose between one of N Pradeep and S Lakmal.
- It looks like any 2 of Avishka Fernando/K Perera(high)/L Thirimane will play. Fitness condition of Avishka Fernando is still not known.
- D Karunaratne and A Fernando/L Thirimane (both risky) will open the inning
- Karunaratne scored 74 and 87 in 2 of last 3 matches.
- L Thirimane scored a half century in last match.
- Mendis scored 66 in 3rd last game.
- Angelo Mathews scored 64 in 2nd last game.
- Dhananjay DeSilva scored 43 in last warm up match.
- Jeevan Mendis will lead the spin attack while D Desilva will assist him.
- I Udana,S Lakmal/N Pradeep and I Udana will lead the pace attack of the team while T Perera will assist them.
- N Pradeep took 4 wicket haul in 3rd last match
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
- Any one of T Southee and M Henry will play.
- H Nicholls and Martin Guptil will open the inning
- Nicholls last 4 innings in ODIs are 64, 53, 107,0 .
- Kane Williamson scored 67 and 85 in last 2 games.
- Ross Taylor scored 71 runs in 2nd last match.
- Tom Latham(slight risky but expected to play) will bat next.
- Colin de Grandhome and M Santner will do late hitting duty. Both C De Grandhomme and Santner are very attacking batsman.
- Trent Boult,M Henry/T Southee and L Ferguson will lead the pace attack of the team while J Neesham will assist them.
- Boult took 8 wickets in last 2 warm up match while
- Neesham took 3 wickets in 2nd last match.
- M Santner will lead the spin attack
- In wicketkeeper all of Kusal Mendis, K Perera(risky) and T Latham(risky) are good.As Kusal Mendis is safe choice so you can prefer him
- The match is played at
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
- Pitch is expected to be neutral.Batsman generally get good advantage here
D Karunaratne,L Thirimane/A Fernando/K Perera(high)(any 2), K Mendis,A Mathews,D Desilva,T Perera,J Mendis,I Udana,N Pradeep/S Lakmal,L Malinga
H Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor,T Latham(slight risky but high chances of playing),J Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee/Matt Henry
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- K Williamson
- M Guptill
- J Neesham
- Ross Taylor
- T Boult
- A Matthews
- D Karunaratne
- K Mendis
- Information given here searched thourgh the internet you can make the team based on the given information. Its upto you to verify and use it.
- If you make profit or Loss its upto you . we does not take any responsibility for that.
- This app is not affiliated/managed/operated by dream11.